Frequently Asked Questions

Can I call my parents in Canada?

Yes, students can call their parents on visitor visa to Canada.

Can I work in Canada after graduation?

Yes, you can work up to 1 year if you have completed 1-year program and up to 3 years if you have completed 2 or more years’ program in Canada. You can also select two programs of 1 year each in continuation to avail the benefit of getting Work Permit up to 3 years.

Am I allowed to return home for a visit or travel outside Canada during my studies?

If you are leaving Canada for any reason and want to return, you must have the below documents:

  • A valid Passport or Travel Documents
  • A valid Study Permit if you are returning to study in Canada
  • A valid Temporary Resident Visa if you are a citizen of a specific country for which Canada requires a visa.

Contact our Toronto office if your Permit or Visa has expired and if you are planning to travel outside Canada in near future.

If I am an International Student/ Working in Canada, can my spouse work full time on Open Work Permit?

Yes, your spouse can work legally for full time on open work permit.

Can my spouse extend his/her permit in Canada?

Yes, your spouse is allowed for extension if you have valid permit of stay in Canada.

How long can I stay in Canada as a visitor?

A border services officer at the port of entry in Canada will determine how long you can stay in Canada. Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada.

If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.

How do I start Canada Immigration Process?

You can start the immigration process by opting for the free immigration evaluation and assessment. You can do so by contacting us on +91 999-822-4688 and submitting your updated resume based on which we will be providing you with relevant information such as your CRS score (based on your profile) and program-based eligibility details along with our fee details.

Does a candidate need a job offer to migrate to Canada under Express Entry?

No, a job offer is not mandatory for immigration application. However, if you have an approved LMIA job offer you may earn additional points towards your profile ranking.

Future Link Consultants Director Sign

Get in Touch with Our Experts

Experience Proficient Counseling and Consultations with us. Book Now!

    We are happy to help you!
    Have any inquiry?
    Visa Consultation?
    Looking for